Prenatal Partner workshop June 10th 1-5pm
$127 per couple, Early Bird book before May 22nd and $197 per couple after. First three
couples to sign up get a goody bag !!!!
In this workshop you and your partner will leave feeling empowered with tools to feel ready to
welcome your baby or babies into the world.You will :-
- Learn Yoga Poses, movement and breath practices to support you through an energized
pregnancy and Birth.
-Relaxation techniques to help you move out of anxiety and fear.
- Simple massage techniques for releasing common discomforts such as back pain and leg
- Three essential practices to keep you feeling spacious and juicy throughout your pregnancy
and nourished and confident in your postpartum months.
- Community and connection with each other and a private FB group to keep that connection
going and a space to ask questions whenever you need support and referrals in the coming
- Bonus offerings:- you will have the opportunity to make an essential oil roll on and leave with
a written packet.
Please come to class wearing clothes you can move in.
Emma has been teaching Prenatal yoga and Mama and Baby yoga for seven years in the Bay
area. She has experience working with families for thirty years, and is a proud mother of two
beautiful and amazing people. Some of her teachers who she has trained with are:- Jane Austin,
( Advanced Prenatal Yoga TT) Janet Stone,( 500 hr yoga TT) Elizabeth Davies, (Midwifery
intensive) A DONA postpartum doula training Janaki Costello IBCLC. at East Bay Lactation
“Emma’s wisdom and experience regarding pregnancy and birthing…as well as her
encouragement of our intuition and sense of confidence as pending parents was also a reason I
found myself coming back again and again to her class.” Jenafir H
“ Her classes provide a challenging physical workout in a space that allows you to deal with
emotional and spiritual elements of motherhood. I don't know how she does it -but thank
goodness she does” Melissa Q
Contact Emma at Emmapearsonyoga@gmail.com for more information